Hood: Outlaws & Legends boasts full DualSense gamepad support. The details were shared on the PlayStation Blog.
- Adaptive triggers transmit the tension of the bowstring. There will be recoil when fired, even residual vibration when using an explosive boom
- Trigger resistance increases with fatigue
- Incoming damage is transmitted by tactile feedback quite strongly. Outgoing attacks are accompanied by pleasant light vibrations, the intensity of which depends on the damage dealt
- Slip is transmitted by small vibrations, a fall will give a strong push
- The door can be broken open or knocked out by force, which gives different recoil
- Special individual abilities, such as picking up gates by strong men, are also accompanied by special rewards.
- The boss executioner’s steps are transmitted to the tactile feedback of the gamepad. So you can understand how far the boss is and in which direction he is.
- Even pulling a lever and footsteps with a bag full of gold are accompanied by complex vibration
This is not often seen from developers who do not interact with Sony as partners.
Hood: Outlaws & Legends will release on May 10 on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series. The game has already gone gold.