Studio Proletariat (a great name, by the way) announced the start of the second season of the magical battle royale Spellbreak . Here are the changes waiting for gamers in the new chapter:
- Dominion is a new 5v5 PvP mode. Capture and control zones to collect points for your team.
- Leagues – Spellbreak’s new seasonal ranking system . Dominion players compete to climb the leaderboard. Earn rewards every season as you showcase your skills.
- Uncover the secrets of catastrophic destruction – return to the Hollow Earths. Fend off the invasion of the sinister Pledge Keepers on 12 week quests.
- Upgrading equipment – complete quests to unlock more and more levels of this type of equipment.
- Explore New Banhelm – The Northwest region has been revamped with new attractions and environments.
- HUGE amount of gameplay and balance innovations, bug fixes, better matchmaking, interface changes and much more.
Spellbreak is available for free on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.