CD Projekt spoke about its strategy for the future. It looks like the company is learning from the mistakes of Cyberpunk 2077.
- From 2022, there will be several AAA titles in development at the same time
- CDP is developing a versatile online framework that can be implemented in any of their future single projects
- The company bought the Canadian studio Digital Scapes and opened on its basis CDPR Vancouver
- The start of advertising campaigns for future games will be closer to release, the campaigns themselves will be shorter
- CDP will continue to work to improve working conditions in their studios
- Nextgen update The Witcher 3 will be released in the second half of this year
CD Projekt now has four studios: three in Poland, one in Canada. What the studio is doing besides improving Cyberpunk 2077 is unknown.