This year, Netflix will air twice as many anime – both full-length and TV series – than in the past. At AnimeJapan 2021 Expo, the company announced that it plans to launch 40 titles at once, and among them there will be not only film adaptations, but also original projects.
So far, only five anime from Netflix are known. These include:
- Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness . The mini-series will tell about the next chapter in the life of Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield.
- Yasuke . A show about the adventures of a black samurai in medieval Japan.
- Record of Ragnarok . A screen adaptation of a manga in which 13 gods and 13 people fight each other one on one to decide the fate of humanity.
- The Way of the Househusband . The story of a former yakuza who decided to retrain as a housewife.
- Eden . A fantastic series , the story of which unfolds over a thousand years. The plot focuses on two robots who secretly raise a human child.
Looking forward to the rest of the shows?