Riot Games has unveiled the next competitive shooter character, Valorant . It was the space sorceress Astra, who controls space. The heroine is suitable for those who like to control the battlefield.
All Astra’s abilities are tied to the stars, which must be manually placed on the map. To do this, the heroine will have to leave her own body and go into astral form. At the same time, the form itself is invulnerable to opponents, but the left body can be shot down.
Here are the skills Astra received:
- Gravity Well . Transforms the star into a gravity well that attracts nearby enemies and then explodes.
- Nova Pulse . Transforms a star into a powerful bomb. That for some time gains a charge, and then explodes.
- Nebula . Transforms a star into a smokescreen.
- Dissipate . Allows you to scatter the set stars in order to transfer them to a new location.
- Cosmic Divide . Connects two stars with a special barrier that blocks bullets and does not allow sounds to pass through.
Astra will hit Valorant tomorrow, March 2nd.