Crytek has posted a video of Hunt: Showdown in celebration of the third anniversary of the game. In March, update 1.5 will add the ability to select custom ammunition, which developers have been talking about for a long time.
Most of the video was devoted to how the game has developed over the course of three years and what has been added to it during this time. At the end, they showed the long-awaited opportunity with the setting of ammunition for different types of weapons.
- Incendiary ammunition will have combustion mechanics
- All-metal jacketed cartridges will have increased penetration
- A cartridge with poison will cause mild poisoning, but the penetration ability of the shot will decrease
- The hand crossbow will have suffocation bombs and an analogue of the Chaos bomb
- There will be darts that cause bleeding
- Instead of a shot, you can put a cartridge with coins into a shotgun – more damage, but less accuracy and less distance
Update 1.5 should be released in March this year, unless the plans of the developers change dramatically. A new boss and location will be added.
Hunt: Showdown is available on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.