The publisher of 1C Entertainment presented a new development diary for King’s Bounty 2. In the video, the developers answered some of the players’ questions that the studios in one way or another ask the studio personally or on social networks.
- The game will be released simultaneously on all platforms in full (the content in all versions will be the same)
- King’s Bounty 2 is closer to high fantasy than dark. Partly done in order to stay within the 12+ rating
- There will be several races in the game: people, dwarves, griffins, dragons, magic constructs and trolls. Each race is divided into factions with unique units
- There are more than 70 types of units in the game
- Artifacts can only be worn on the main character, although their characteristics will apply to all units
- All soldiers within one squad differ not only in faces, but also in armor
- Units’ appearance changes when leveling up
- No more than five units can be deployed on the battlefield
- King’s Bounty 2 is not related to the previous part, but the game will have Easter eggs
- At the moment, the developers have no plans for multiplayer
King’s Bounty 2 is a fresh take on one of the oldest fantasy RPG series ever. In addition to turn-based tactical battles, the game will offer an exciting adventure with a non-linear storyline.
Every decision of the player matters here – whether in battles with hordes of undead or in communication with the locals. Immerse yourself in an amazing world where fantasy and reality are mixed.
King’s Bounty 2 will be released in March on PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.