The developers of the co-op shooter Deep Rock Galactic , which left Steam Early Access last May, talked about the success of their brainchild. So, in more than two years, the game managed to sell over two million copies on all platforms.
Other Deep Rock Galactic successes for 2020:
- Player audience has almost tripled since 2019
- Over 46K Daily Steam Players Last Year
- The monthly audience was 310 thousand – in 2019 there were only 110 thousand gamers
- The average number of concurrent users is 4,856, with a peak of just over 20 thousand
- The average gaming session was 88 minutes
- The general audience of players has been in Deep Rock Galactic for over 7 thousand years
- 97% positive reviews on Steam out of 57k reviews
The rest of the statistics are available below.
Deep Rock Galactic is out on PC and Xbox. In early February, the title will receive an update with two new biomes, missions and enemies.