YouTuber FunWithGuru is committed to publishing a selection of the most interesting references and easter eggs in games. The recent Hitman 3 was no exception.
There are spoilers in the video.
A few links from the video:
- You can find a sponge and pineapple in the bathtub (SpongeBob)
- In one of the rooms at the back of the NPC’s head there is a QR code, after scanning which players will receive a photo of the developers
- In Berlin there is graffiti with a UFO and the number “1996”. If you dial it at a gas station, then Agent 47 will have a supernatural surprise.
- Atmospheric Easter egg in tribute to the memory of the writer William Burroughs (“Interzone”)
- Banana is still the deadliest weapon
- Berlin has a logo that refers to Untitled Goose Game
Hitman 3 is now available on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X.