SuperData has shared its worldwide digital video game sales report for December. The total amount is $ 12 billion.
- PC sales grow 40% thanks to Cyberpunk 2077
- Cyberpunk 2077 has over 10 million digital copies sold. This is a record start. 80% comes from PC
- Fortnite is doing well – collaborations and major events are helping
- Grand Theft Auto V’s Cayo Perico Heist update sets the game’s internal monthly sales record
- Among Us on Switch has sold over three million copies. Despite this, the number of players decreased slightly
On consoles, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War showed the highest sales.