Czech studio Bohemia Interactive has published the final report for 2020. In it, the developers talked about the statistics of their four games: Arma III, Vigor, Dayz, and Ylands. At the same time, more than 50 positions are open in the company, which indicates further development and, possibly, plans for new releases.
- The total audience of the studio’s games is 14 million
- Dayz – 6.4 million active players
- Arma III – 2.3 million active players
- Vigor – 4.6 million active players
- Ylands – 645 thousand active players
In 2020, the developers have also actively developed their new Enfusion engine. During this time, the studio has updated the rendering and physics engine, improved performance, optimization and support for modifications. In addition, an infrastructure has been created to support cross-play and user-generated content across different platforms.
Total sales of games and DLCs were 5.7 million copies over the past year.