Ubisoft announced the imminent release of Update 1.1.1 for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla . The patch will be released today at 15:00 UTC on all platforms on which the game is available.
Features of the update:
- Ubisoft Connect Achievement Support Coming to PC
- Players can now use “Wake Up” in Asgard at any time
- Daily quests are now reset automatically when needed
- Added subtitle option and color blind mode
- The animus will only highlight corpses when needed.
- Improved game performance and stability
- Fixed known issues with graphics, animation, sound, quests, events, AI, interface and skills
- Xbox Series X | S: ~ 7.5 GB
- Xbox One: ~ 6.6 GB
- PlayStation 5: ~ 2 GB
- PlayStation 4: 2-3 GB (varies by region)
- PC: ~ 6.45 GB
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla was released on November 10 on PC, PS4, Xbox One and Series. The PS5 release took place two days later. The title was warmly received by both players and critics. PC Gamer even named the game the best RPG of 2020.