Indie studio Crate Entertainment has announced the grand strategy Farthest Frontier . Also, the developers have published details of their game, which should be released later this year on the PC in early access.
- Over 60 different items, including craft and food
- 50 different buildings to build
- During the development of the city, you will have to fight off the invaders by building walls, towers and hiring soldiers. The greater the wealth of the city, the more attention of the raiders it attracts
- The most detailed farming system. It is necessary to select fertilizer, cultivate the fields and protect crops from heat and frost
- City residents need to be provided with clean water to prevent cholera and dysentery outbreaks
Crate Entertainment was founded in 2008 and is best known for the action RPG Grim Dawn, released in 2016. During this time, the game received three major DLCs. Last year, even a fan-made remake of Diablo 2 was released as a mod for Grim Dawn.
The exact release date for Farthest Frontier will be announced later.