Netflix has announced that the third season of The Umbrella Academy will begin filming in February. Viewers are waiting for a new 10 episodes that will answer the questions that appeared in the second season, reveal some details and introduce the Sparrow Academy team, which in the second season were given more than 40 Easter eggs.
The team will have 6 people and a mystical cube:
- Markus, Number One, Team Leader (top left corner). He was played by Justin Cornwell
- Ben, Number Two, a pragmatic youth, is different from Ben in Umbrella. Played by Justin Min (Ben)
- Fey, Number Three, sees the world differently. She was played by Britney Alford (The Flash)
- Alfonso, Number Four, a cynic with a long history of fighting bandits (middle row on the left). Played by Jake Epsteen (Force Majeure)
- Sloane, Number Five, dreams of seeing the world outside the Academy. Played by Genesis Rodriguez (no known roles)
- Jamie, Number Six, a loner, is friends with Alfonso. She was played by Kazzy David (no known roles)
- Christopher, Number Seven, Sentient Psychocronium Cube
This team was assembled and raised by Reginald Hargreaves, the same man who gathered the Umbrella members. We’ll find out more details about the characters and their abilities closer to the premiere. Her date has yet to be announced, but the show will likely return either by the end of this year or next.
Umbrella Academy is available on Netflix.