Indie studio Lever Games has introduced the No More Room In Hell 2 page on Steam . This is a cooperative zombie shooter for eight players developed with the Unreal Engine. In the near future, early access should start, in which the game will stay for about a year.
The gameplay is tied to the study of various locations with dynamic elements. As part of Early Access, the developers plan to implement support for custom mods, new gadgets, weapons, maps and full-fledged NPCs.
- The game will initially have 12 firearms and 8 melee weapons
- Zombies dynamically appear on the map and are divided into 3 archetypes with unique behavior
- Opponents react to sound, smell and sight
- Better to avoid zombie bites
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 or AMD FX-6300
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 760 or Radeon R7 260x 2GB
- HDD: 25 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 or AMD FX-9590
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 970 or Radeon RX 470 4GB
- HDD: 30 GB
The first part came out in 2011 as an independent release, although it all started as a mod for Half-Life 2 on the Source engine. The original was free, while the studio will sell the second part.