The InsaneMonster enthusiast didn’t like the state of Warcraft 3: Reforged at release and took matters into his own hands. Over the course of a year, the modder managed to completely rework the prologue campaign, in which the orcs are sent to Kalimdor.
He expanded the lore, changed the cinematics, added models and made many other changes.
List of changes:
- In fact, a remaster of cinematics with angles, interface and style close to those shown at Blizzcon 2018
- Reimagined maps and missions, with beautiful, easy-to-navigate terrain, modernized gameplay, redesigned quests and more meaningful events, often affecting the following maps in interesting ways
- Detailed and expanded lore with a brand new interlude and epilogue with many links from World of Warcraft
- Difficulty and AI changes
- Russian language available
- Secrets, New Models and More
Warcraft 3: Reforged was released on January 28, 2020 for PC. The mod is available here .