The British Entertainment Retail Association (ERA) has released data on entertainment sales for 2020. The list includes the movies, music and video games that interest us the most.
Leader expectedly became FIFA 21, which brought together for a couple of months more than 2 million copies. The whole ten looks like this:
- FIFA 21 – 2.182.694
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War – 1.420.353
- Grand Theft Auto V – 1.127.222
- FIFA 20 – 903.810
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare – 897.350
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 810.462
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – 665.815
- The Last Of Us Part II – 539.247
- NBA 2K20 – 481.507
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege – 436.957
From the list, it is worth highlighting the high performance of GTA V, which actually came out in 2013, and Rainbow Six Siege, which did not release this year. The Last of Us 2 has a little over half a million copies
The total revenue of the video game market exceeded 4 billion pounds. This is 14.5% more than last year. 90% of them came from digital sales, which is expected in the year of the coronavirus pandemic.