The German edition of WinFuture has published a complete list of technical specifications for the Galaxy S21 and S21 Plus smartphones. Meanwhile, a little more than two weeks are left before the official presentation of the line – Samsung will hold an event on January 14th.
- Screen: 6.2 inches, AMOLED, 2400×1080, 60-120 Hz – Galaxy S21; 6.7 inches, AMOLED, 2400×1080, 60-120 Hz – Galaxy S21 Plus
- Exynos 2100 processor 8 cores (likely Snapdragon 888 for the US market), 8 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB of permanent memory
- Cameras: 64MP main sensor with telephoto lens, 12MP ultra-wide, 12MP wide-angle, 10MP front; video in 8K / 30fps, 4K at 30 / 60fps
- Battery: 4000mAh for Galaxy S21 and 4800mAh for Galaxy S21 Plus
- Android 11 in One UI 3.1 shell
The authors of WinFuture also estimate that smartphones will cost 849 euros for the Galaxy S21 and 1049 euros for the Galaxy S21 Plus. We are waiting for the presentation of Samsung.