Remedy studio has published statistics of players in the action game Control . The infographic was compiled using data from all platforms, including the Amazon Luna cloud service, which is only available in the US.
- almost 59 million killed opponents
- nearly 2 billion items that were launched using telekinesis
- 59 million enemies captured by Jesse
- 1.7 million screenshots taken in photo mode
- the world has been saved 552 thousand times.
At the beginning of the month, the studio reported two million copies sold. Most of the sales fell on “digital” – in 2019 it was 60%, and in 2020 over 90%.
Control: Ultimate Edition will be released in 2021 . This version will receive all the add-ons and graphical improvements for the PS5 and Xbox Series, including ray tracing.