Reinforced soldiers will be bionic people who can run fast, need no rest, drink and eat little. This way, super soldiers will be ready to fight constantly.
If you make changes to the DNA of soldiers, then they can even become immune to disease and stop feeling pain. First of all, it can be used for military purposes for superiority over enemies.
Military research professor Michael Clarke likened this to injecting new DNA into animals:
We are at the stage where we can manipulate human DNA to improve the strength, speed and reflexes of humans. We do the same with animals. It is absolutely possible to do this with people now.
Also The Sun presented a list of implants in development:
- Brain microchips – France has already won the right to create the technology
- Bionic eyes – implants are being developed in Hong Kong. With these, soldiers will be able to see in the dark
- Enhanced Hearing – Special headphones are in development to make super-soldiers’ hearing superhuman
- The leg exoskeleton is the most advanced implant of all. The skeleton will attach to the legs of soldiers and increase their performance by 27 times
- Synthetic blood – in the early stages of creation. With the help of technology, soldiers will be able to stay under water for a long time
If all the plans of the countries come true, then in the near future, humanity will have the first army of biologically modified super-soldiers.