Bluepoint Games has released an update for the Demon’s Souls remake , but the studio has not yet added an official description. The players decided to take matters into their own hands and made a list of innovations themselves. It’s pretty big.
The full list can be found on reddit. Basically, the patch fixed bugs with individual items in the game. For example, with rings and swords.
Here are the key details:
- Enemy soul absorption sound can now be heard through the DualSense speaker
- Improving the quality of the game interface. Icons have become clearer and more colorful
- If one player joins another, now, instead of the character’s nicknames, the name in PSN will be visible
- Messages left by other players now work correctly. Numbers and words do not block each other
- Fixed a number of bugs when trying to join another player
- After completing the task, the joining player will not disappear instantly. He’ll have a little time to say goodbye and make a gesture
The Demon’s Souls remake is only available on PS5.