Cyberpunk 2077 is out now, but that doesn’t mean the work has been completed. On the contrary, in the coming weeks and months the developers of CD Projekt RED will be actively busy fixing bugs, optimizing and improving various systems.
One of the first post-release patches to version 1.04 was released tonight. It is already available on PC and PS4, coming to Xbox later. The patch fixes and improves the work of some quests, closes some of the visual bugs, increases performance, and also changes the flickering effect in braindans so that they do not cause epileptic seizures.
In addition, the patch fixes a problem with one of the music tracks in the streamer mode. Despite the activated option, the track could lead to a complaint about the channel. But there is still a lot of work ahead – the Cyberpunk 2077 subreddit is packed with complaints about the state of the game.
What’s worth highlighting in the Cyberpunk 1.04 patch:
- Over 15 fixes for quests
- Works as a preview when crafting weapons
- Reduced the frequency of suddenly appearing cars
- Faster switching between views in the car
- Fixed issues with missing animations in key quests
- Improved stability, fixed issues with some crashes
- Changed flickering in braindance
- Changed track in streamer mode
- Language selection works correctly on Steam
- Improved reflections on Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Fixed work of achievement “Wasteland”
The patch weighs differently on different platforms. Steam – 1.4 GB.