Microsoft in a fresh material on the Xbox website has shared statistics for November, and also made several important announcements. The company talked about the success of the new generation, but did not give exact numbers – earlier Phil Spencer said that the company is more interested in overall user engagement.
The main thing from the report:
- Smart Delivery Game Upgrades Over 1.6 Million Times
- Series S is preferred by over 40% of new Xbox users
- The fastest selling Xbox Series consoles in Europe – UK, France and Germany
- Destiny 2, Rainbow SIx Siege, Tetris Effect Connected and Jedi: Fallen Order were the most watched titles for Xbox Game Pass subscribers in November.
- Xbox Game Pass player engagement doubles
Also, Microsoft has finally announced plans for the further development of cloud gaming xCloud. The option will appear on PC and iOS devices in the spring of 2021. On a PC, the service will function through the Xbox application or a browser, but on Apple devices only through a browser – apparently the company never came to a mutual decision.
Microsoft recalled which titles will be included in the Xbox Game Pass subscription in 2021.
- Halo infinite
- Psychonauts 2
- The ascent
- The Medium (console exclusive at launch)
- The Gunk (console exclusive at launch)
- Warhammer 40K: Darktide (console exclusive at launch)
- Exomecha (console exclusive at launch)
- Shredders (console exclusive at launch)
- Dead Static Drive
- The good life
Microsoft also announced that there will be surprises for players at The Game Awards 2020.