Twitter user MauroNL3 fished out an intriguing description of the new part of BioShock from the many vacancies at Cloud Chamber Games studio. It looks like the developers are doing something like a role-playing action.
The main thing:
- This is a story project filled with prescribed characters
- Dialogue system, character progress
- It is a responsive sandbox world with interactive systems and environmental simulation
- Balance and domestic economics are mentioned
- Ambitious AI with crowd behavior system, tribes. It will somehow relate to the narrative
- Developers need employees with RPG developer experience
Judging by the text, Cloud Chamber Games does not intend to strictly adhere to the original ideas of the series. At least in terms of the description, the project looks more like BioShock Infinite than the first parts.