Activision announced that the first post-release season of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War will begin on December 16, not December 10, as previously planned.
- New Warzone Map With New Mode And 30 Weapons From Black Ops Cold War
- Black Ops Cold War multiplayer adds new locations and playlists “6v6”, four maps “2v2” Gunfight, map for Fireteam
- Raid returns from Black Ops II
- New zombie modes, seasonal challenges, seasonal Prestige system
- Double XP from December 12 to December 16, two free cosmetic packs
- Pre-patches December 8 and 15
Probably the main thing that Call of Duty fans are waiting for now is the new Warzone map. In addition, the total number of players in this free battle royale recently exceeded 85 million.