Activision has reported on the next financial results of Call of Duty. The publisher will still refuse to disclose the exact number of sold copies of the next part of the series.
- Series games and additional content sales exceeded $ 3 billion in 12 months
- Sales up 80%, number of copies sold 40% up from last year
- Over 200 Million Players Played Any Call of Duty Game This Year
- Record player numbers on consoles and PCs, November also saw the record for average monthly player numbers and gameplay times
- Warzone has over 85 million players
All this, according to Activision, is the merit of new business models – free updates, but paid battle passes, the most popular free Warzone and Call of Duty: Mobile.