Larian Games has released another update for Baldur’s Gate 3 , bringing significant fixes and changes to the game. The full list can be viewed here , we have chosen the main thing.
- Added encouragement of pacifism – you can now earn experience by ignoring some battles and events related to companions
- Group members will now grumble less about small things and pay more attention to what they like. At the same time, each character will retain his individuality.
- Players will be much less likely to block access to content without passing the dialogue check
- Now you can make two short stops after a long
- You no longer have to order each member of the group to jump, for example, over a stream. The characters will follow the player’s example themselves
- Changes have been made to the interface – you can select “improved” versions of spells using the new widget
- The developers have changed how spells work – the most resource skills will now feel more powerful thanks to the rebalancing of cantrips
- Added the ability to hide the helmet
- Fixed cross-saving between platforms
- Adjusted emotions and cinematography in general
- Experience is now earned for dodging combat and completing small side quests
The size of the patch is 4.8 GB. Now Baldur’s Gate 3 is located in an early access Steam, which will stay at least a year. You cannot transfer the save to the full version .