Rockstar Games has released a major patch for Red Dead Online multiplayer , and also announced the start of sales of a separate version of the game in which only the online mode is available. It can be purchased on all platforms except Stadia for $ 5 until February 15 – after this period, the mode will cost $ 20.
The update expanded the role of a bounty hunter, added new rewards, clothes and much more.
- Expansion of the role of a bounty hunter and the appearance of a prestigious license for this character – ten new ranks are available to the player, giving access to missions, legendary hunts, equipment, items and skills
- The prestigious bounty hunter will receive a random hunt while traveling through the open world
- New Battle Pass Wheeler Rawson and Co. Club – available for purchase from December 1 to March 15, 2021
- New General Rewards and Daily Challenges
- Over 40 clothing items and variations, six new emotes, a new walking style, two weapon tricks, six camp flags, photography poses, and more
- Ability to skip the introductory mission for Red Dead Online
- Matchmaking improvements and bug fixes
The complete list can be found here .
Red Dead Online is available on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Stadia. On new consoles, Rockstar Western can be played through backward compatibility without any graphical enhancements.