Treyarch has posted a great deal of post-beta changes to Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on their website . In addition, the post indicates the modes and weapons available at the start.
The main thing:
- Additional modes: Search & Destroy, FFA and hardcore playlist
- Added cables to the maps of Fireteam: Dirty Bomb, the ability to summon an ally in a fallen state and “ping” the environment from different positions
- New weapons: FFAR 1, Bullfrog, M60, DMR 14, M79 and others (+ various balance fixes)
- Slide duration and speed have been reduced again
- Additional Skills: Combat Bow, Armor, Supply Box, Rocket Strike, VTOL, and Bomber Plane
- Improvements to spawns in all modes
- Challenges for campaign, multiplayer and zombie modes, camouflages for weapons, theater mode, finishing moves and the ability to inspect weapons
- Improved general sound and sound of steps, selection of music tracks in the main menu (including songs from previous games of the Black Ops series)
You can read more about the material here .
Treyarch also confirmed that it will continue to balance and improve the game based on the data collected and player feedback.
The release of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War will take place this Friday at the PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series.