Studio Psyonix shared the technical features of the nextgen versions of the Rocket League . The Xbox Series S / X versions will have two graphics modes each, while the PS5 has only one.
What all new console owners will get is faster downloads and improved split-screen game performance.
Xbox Series X:
- Quality mode: 4K @ 60 FPS and HDR.
- Performance mode: 2688×1512 (70% of full 4K) at 120 FPS and HDR. The interface works in 4K.
Xbox Series S:
- Quality mode: 1080p @ 60 FPS and HDR.
- Performance mode: 1344×756 (70% of full 1080p) at 120 FPS and HDR. The game interface works in 1080p.
- Chess 4K @ 60 FPS and HDR.
All of these improvements should already be available on Xbox Series S / X, and will appear on PS5 on November 12.