Entertainment Weekly has published extensive coverage of the WandaVision series. The creators of the show and the actors themselves talked about filming, working on it and shared plot details.
Fresh footage was also posted.
- The series will consist of six episodes, each about an hour long. According to the actors, these are actually six Marvel Studios films, only in the form of a sitcom.
- There is no exact release date for the show, but Disney plans to release the first episode this year (rumored to happen on November 27)
- The action of “WandaVision” will unfold after the events of “Avengers: Endgame”. Scarlet Witch and Vision are married and settled in a town called Westview, trying to hide their superpowers from people
- In the series, she will play Tejona Parris as the grown-up Monica Rambeau. Before that, the heroine appeared in Captain Marvel, but was still young there
- The pilot episode was filmed with real viewers, the light of the 50-60s was used, and the objects were forced to fly with the help of a wire. Everything is like in the sitcoms of those years
- Marvel Studios hopes “WandaVision” will be the first in a series of MCU series
- The studio has seven other shows in various stages of development, including Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Ms. Marvel and Moon Knight.
It was directed by Matt Sheckman, best known for his work on the show “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.” According to rumors, the main villain will be a certain Smith, who suffered from the Click.
Wanda Vision will be a Disney + exclusive.