GamesIndustry.biz has published a video interview with Todd Howard. The journalist of the publication managed to get some information about Starfield and Bethesda’s plans for the future.
- Starfield is an exclusively single player game with no multiplayer elements
- The level design of Starfield and The Elder Scrolls VI actively uses procedural generation
- The Creation engine has been heavily reworked, the difference is greater than between Morrowind and Oblivion
- Starfield won’t be out soon. You can release teasers now, but Todd Howard does not want to feed them to fans like Cyberpunk 2077
- Bethesda’s upcoming RPGs will see NPCs play a bigger role and bigger cities
- Bethesda has no plans to phase out support for modifications
- Starfield development team is at least five times larger than Skyrim and Fallout 4
Surely there is a long time before the release of Starfield and The Elder Scrolls VI. From the announcement there were only a few leaks, rumors and scanty bits of interview information.