Crytek documents have been published online with information about several unannounced games. In what state the titles are found is unknown. The development could be canceled by many, but there is a chance that the studio is still working on something.
- Crysis Next is a shareware royal battle for 100 people. The game is probably based on Crysis Wars, the trademark of which was updated in September this year. Customizable character, adaptive nanosuit and impressive battles in an immersive world. The game is supported by the fact that Crytek enlisted the support of the cloud platform SpatialOS at the end of last year. This service is just designed for large-scale online titles.
- Crysis VR – this name means the prototype of Crysis Wars, but for virtual reality. The game was developed back in the days of the first VR headsets Oculus
- Hunt Mobile is possibly the mobile version of the PvPvE shooter Hunt: Showdown
- Ryse Next – most likely the codename for the sequel Ryse: Son of Rome
- Robinson 2 – the continuation of the VR adventure about dinosaurs
The docs also included Crysis Remastered, which came out in September. Digital Foudry experts praised the new version of the shooter, but also found something to scold her for. According to them, the remaster sometimes looks even worse than the original.