Codemasters has unveiled a new trailer for DIRT 5 racing , timed to coincide with the upcoming game release The title will be released on November 6 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, on November 10 it will reach the Xbox Series, and on the 12th on the PS5. The next generation upgrade will be free.
Those who pre-order the Amplified Edition will have access to the game three days early.
- The stars were voiced by Nolan North and Troy Baker.
- 70 tracks in 10 locations, including the USA, Brazil and Norway
- Split screen up to four players
- 12 different classes of cars, from luxury cars and light buggies to heavy trucks with massive wheels
- At least three unique multiplayer modes – Vampire, King and Transporter
- Natural landscapes and weather system that make it difficult to check in
DIRT 5 has been ported twice already. First, the game was supposed to be released on October 9, after which the release was postponed for a week. After a while, Codemasters announced that the team needed a little more time to polish, and pushed the release until November 6.