Studio Creative Assembly has released a new expansion for the strategy Total War Saga: Troy called Blood & Glory. This is a classic DLC for the series that adds gory effects, making the battle more violent.
As part of the DLC:
- videos and pictures of events drenched in blood
- the rivers are filled with the blood of warriors who died in any massive battles
- bloody monuments appear after major battles
- bloody effects and decapitation in battle animations
- splashes of blood upon impacts of weapons stain armor, chariots and horses
- Moved chariot soldiers leave traces of blood
- decapitation and dismemberment on death animation
- battles in rivers turn the water blood red.
In the graphics settings menu, you can increase or decrease the level of violence as desired.