Wilcard has released update v.802.9 for the Xbox One survival ARK: Survival Evolved , which includes improvements for the Xbox Series X version. In the new trailer, you can see how versions differ for different generations of Microsoft consoles.
Features of the Xbox Series X version:
- 4K @ 30 FPS or 60 FPS
- even better draw distance than PC
- maximum texture resolution
- HDR support
- “epic” post-processing quality
- 16x anisotropic filtering
- downloads seven times faster
- dynamic shadows
- split-screen with “epic” graphics
- hosting a dedicated server for 100 players.
ARK: Survival Evolved will be available on Xbox Series X the same day the console launches, which is November 10. An upgrade for the PS5 has not yet been announced.