In a new blog, Ubisoft revealed how its games will work on next-generation consoles. Most of the company’s new products and a few older projects will be able to run in 4K @ 60fps on PS5 and Xbox Series X.
PS5 titles will support 3D Tempest surround sound technology and Dualsense features. Fast downloads will be available on both consoles – on PS5 thanks to a fast SSD, on Xbox Series thanks to DirectStorage.
Technical details for PS5 and Xbox Series X:
- Watch Dogs: Legion – 4K HDR @ 30 FPS
- Far Cry 6 – 4K @ 60 FPS
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – 4K HDR @ 60 FPS
- Immortals Fenyx Rising – 4K HDR @ 60 FPS
- Rainbow Six Siege – 4K @ 120 FPS
- For Honor – 4K @ 60 FPS on PS5 and Series X, and 1080p @ 60 FPS on Series S
- Riders Republic – 4K HDR @ 60 FPS.
Ray tracing support is only announced in Watch Dogs: Legion