Battlestate Games released the patch notes for the 0.12.8 patch for the shooter Escape from Tarkov back in early October and was expected to release the update shortly thereafter. However, it took much longer to wait – the patch appeared on the official servers of the game just now.
Key patch details:
- Skills “Handcrafting” and “Shelter Management”
- The new type of bleeding is severe; a character with heavy bleeding leaves traces of blood on surfaces
- New usable items – Esmarch’s tourniquet, hemostatic and kvass
- The ability to quickly drop the backpack
- New Voice Option for BEAR Operators
- New faces and clothes of the Savages
- Voice acting for the bosses of Capercaillie, Orderly and Reshals
- New clothes for USEC and BEAR, new body armor, unloading, backpacks, headphones, helmets and berets
- M45A pistol, KC-23 shotgun, RFB rifle, new body kits
- Lots of QoL improvements, optimization and bot behavior improvements
A complete list of changes can be found here. The size of the patch does not exceed 700 MB.
Escape from Tarkov is in closed beta testing.