The players decided to play with Riot and count which heroes, according to the studio, are currently the strongest.
Tier lists in League of Legends are usually created on the basis of external websites that collect all possible information about LoL. Meanwhile, one of the players decided to take advantage of the scoring provided by Riot itself.
“In the client, each hero has a rating or points for categories such as attack, defense, crowd control, mobility. You can score a maximum of three points, a minimum of 0.”
Who is the strongest then?
Twelve points were only collected by three characters, Aatrox, Rakan and Shen. According to Riot’s scores, these characters are the strongest in the entire League. Gnar, Kog’Maw and Miss Fortune are the worst.
- 11: Camile Ekko Fiora Galio Gragas Irelia Kindred Lee Sin Poppy Rammus Riven Tahm Kench Yasuo Zac
- 10: Ahri Alistar Amumu Anivia Annie Bard Diana Fizz Graves Ivern Jarvan IV Jax Kalista Kassadin Kled & amp; Skaarl LeBlanc Lillia Lissandra Malzahar Maokai Nidalee Noctrune Ornn Pantheon Pyke Quinn Rek’Sai Ryze Sejuani Shaco Singed Sion Taliyah Thresh Twisted Fate Udyr Vi Volibear Xayah Yone Zilean
- 9: Akali Ashe Aurolion Sol Azir Braum Caitlyn Cassiopeia ChoGath Darius Elise Evelynn Ezreal Fiddlesticks Hecarim Heimerdinger Janna Jayce Kai’Sa Katarina Kayle Kayn Kennen Kled Leona Lucian Lulu Lux Malphite Mega Gnar Mordekaiser Morgana Nasus Nautilus Taric Teemo Tristana Trundle Tryndamere Vayne Veigar Wukong Xin Zhao Yorick Yuumi Zed Ziggs Zoe Zyra
- 8: Aphelios Blitzcrank Brand Corki Dr.Mundo Draven Gangplank Garen Illaoi Jhin Jinx Karma Karthus Kha’zix Master Yi Nami Olaf Orianna Shyvana Sivir Sona Soraka Swain Syndra Talon Twitch Urgot Varus Vel’Koz Viktor Vladimir Warwicke
- 6: Janar Koji’Mao Miss Fortune
The conclusions of the players are quite simple – the character scoring in the client does not make much sense and serves no purpose, and may even be misleading when someone actually starts to suggest it. It is possible that Riot will either change this element of the game or remove it altogether. So far, however, the developers have not commented on it in any way.