Players have created their own mode in Among Us, which is definitely worth testing with your friends.
Developers Among Us are well aware of the fact that they need to introduce additional functions and ways to have fun. So far, the community is more active in this topic and organizes various forms of entertainment on its own.
One of the most popular varieties today is the “Hide and Seek” mode. What it is about?
Hide and Seek in Among Us
It’s best to play this mode with friends, as it requires some arrangements. Interestingly, special communities have already been created for Hide and Seek, which are said to help developers by suggesting what other modes could be introduced.
How to play?
3) as the game starts, let the crewmates run and hide. The impostor needs to stay and wait for 15 seconds— Hide and Seek - Among Us (@hideamongseek) October 4, 2020
4) the Impostor will be searching for crewmates to kill while the rest of the team avoids the impostor
5) crewmates have to finish their tasks while avoiding the imposter
The rules are relatively simple. At the beginning of the game, a meeting is called and players reveal who the Impostor is. In voting, of course, nobody votes for the game to continue.
The Crewmats’ task is simply to hide in up to 15 seconds. Impostor is to find them before they complete all the tasks.
‼ HOW TO WIN AS IMPOSTOR ‼— Hide and Seek - Among Us (@hideamongseek) October 4, 2020
The Impostor will have to seek and kill the crewmates in order to win.
If there is only one person alive left, the imposter (killer) wins automatically.
After eliminating, you can still complete the quests, of course, the whole thing has to be completed before Impostor finishes everyone.
There are also variations to make the game more challenging ‼— Hide and Seek - Among Us (@hideamongseek) October 9, 2020
1) Both impostor & crewmates get 0.25x vision
2) Crewmates gets >2x vision, but the lights are sabotaged (no one fixes it)
3) Sabotage comms (no one fixes it). Crewmates must go around the map looking for tasks to do
There are two variants of the game settings. One basic and the other more demanding. Which one we choose depends only on getting along with each other.
‼ RULES ‼— Hide and Seek - Among Us (@hideamongseek) October 4, 2020
- Don’t report bodies, call emergency meetings, or vote.
- Impostor cannot vent, sabotage, or close the doors.
- Don’t access the security cameras, admin console or other elements that will help you know the location of other players.
There aren’t many rules. It is not allowed to submit bodies, organize meetings or votes. Impostor cannot ventilate, sabotage, or close doors. It is also forbidden to use cameras, “admin” and other elements that may reveal the position of the players.