Atlus continues to share information on Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster , the game with which they intend to settle the saga in the West, and incidentally prepare the arrival of the fifth numbered installment. On this occasion, the Japanese company focused on talking about aspects such as secondary activities what will be available or about the content that the DLC will include , which we explain below (and which have been compiled by Gematsu support ) . But first, we want to clarify that the following dates correspond to its launch campaign in Japan.
On October 29, the following packs will go on sale in Japan:
- “Merciful” Difficulty : An easier difficulty mode for players to enjoy the story smoothly. It will be completely free .
- Maniac max : A package that will cost around 8 dollards and that will include the option to start a new game: Maniax, which replaces the protagonist of the game with Dante from Devil May Cry in all the cutscenes.
- Mercy of the Little Master : A pack of around 3 dollards which adds access to a map dedicated especially to combat and in which you can obtain as many “Light Grimoires” and “Heavy Grimoires” items as possible.
- Expectations of the Master : For an additional 3 dollards, players can get another access to a special card, but this time it will be a card in which it will be easier to get all kinds of items that can then be exchanged for Macca in the play store.
On the other hand, on November 5, they will be launched for an approximate price of 2 euros, up to four packs titled Vortex World BGM Change Pack and which include the soundtracks of the video games Shin Megami Tensei, Shin Megami Tensei II, Shin Megami Tensei IV and Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse.
In addition to the main missions and the story to follow, Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster It will have several secondary tasks to give more variety to the whole. Some of them are detailed below:
- Puzzle Game : A mini-game that takes place in Asakusa where you can earn some very useful items after completing 20 rounds.
- Burial Chambers : Some rooms with tombstones belonging to demons we have previously defeated. In case of possession of the indicated item, it will be possible to face these enemies again, and in the event of a sale, you can get great prizes.
- Multiple Games : After beating the game once, it will be possible to start a new game keeping the data of the Demonic Compendium and choose between wearing a special leather jacket for the protagonist.
- Quick save : You can do a quick save from the menu at any time, as well as resume the game from where we left off using the “Continue” option.
Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster will go on sale in Japan on October 29 for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 . Western players should wait until next year to get the title, at a date yet to be determined.