In Fortnite, new challenges are available again for the next week.
Since the release of Battle Royale, Fortnite has special challenges each week where players can earn additional experience points. Last week, all Wolverine items were officially added, so these additional challenges are no longer available.
The rest are regular ones, which give 25 thousand experience points. They are definitely worth doing if you care about the level of the battle pass.
Challenges 4, Season 7, Week
Today’s challenges are practically no different from the standard ones. For some time now, players actually do them somewhere along the way. What do you have to do this time?
- Search chests in Cat’s Corner 0/7
- Liquidations on Skalistych Skarpy 0/3
- Enter the vault in Doom’s Domain 0/1
- Destroy the cobwebs at the Authority 0/3
- Discover Tony Stark’s hidden lab in the 0/1 Lagoon House
- Drive from Potne Sands to Burning Groves in less than 4 minutes without getting off 0/1
- Deal damage after knocking your opponent away with Storm Vortex 0/1000
- Deal damage to opponents in Coral Castle 0/500
The hidden laboratory sounds the most interesting of all. Where to look for it? You just need to find a metal door and break through it.
The challenges are not very different from the standard ones. Eliminating, looking for crates and dealing damage in various circumstances is something that players know very well.