Pokémon Sword and Shield It came out almost a year ago, and around that time it managed to become one of the most successful games in Nintendo Switch history . However, one of the negatives attributed to the delivery from the start was their “limited” number of Pokémon available. Now, however, we know that with the arrival of the ‘Las Nieves de la Corona’ DLC , the delivery in question will become the one with more Pokémon to catch in all of the franchise’s history.
Pokémon Sword and Shield, at the head of the franchise
Next, we leave you with The tweet from Joe Merrick , the popular media frontman Serebii, who publicized this positive fact for the game:
So, the order based on the Pokémon available to natively capture is as follows – or rather it will be once the new DLC arrives -:
- Pokémon Sword and Shield : Minimum of 620 Pokémon (with the 2 DLC).
- Pokémon X / Y : 593 Pokémon.
- Pokémon Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon : 561 Pokémon.
- Pokémon Black 2 / White 2 : Pokémon 482.
- Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire : Pokémon 477.
- Pokemon Black / White : Pokemon 469.
- Pokémon Gold Heart / Silver Soul : 451 Pokémon.
- Diamond / Pearl Pokémon: 443 Pokémon.
- Pokémon Sun / Moon : 383 Pokémon.
- Pokémon Silver / Gold : 232 Pokémon.
- Crystal Pokémon : 223 Pokémon.
- Fire Red / Leaf Green Pokémon: 220 Pokémon.
- Emerald Pokémon : 214 Pokémon.
- Ruby / Sapphire Pokémon: 202 Pokémon.
- Pokémon Let’s Go: Pikachu / Évoli: 153 Pokémon.
- Red / Blue Pokémon: 150 Pokémon.
- Pokémon Yellow : 136 Pokémon.
As we can see, once “The Snows of the Crown” becomes available in Pokémon Sword and Shield, we will have to triple the number of Pokémon in the same installment of what was seen with the first game in the franchise . Likewise, it’s also possible to appreciate that in most cases it’s the game re-releases that end up carrying as many Pokémon as possible – which we see to some extent also with Sword and Shield -.