That was a few days ago when I finally reappear they confirmed filtering both collection event aftermarket, which will be accompanied by one of the most requested features, the game crossed. All of this will come tomorrow October 6 for what it was today when we shared the patch notes where, in addition to everything that has already been mentioned here, others are commenting on a lot of changes, particularly focused on the characters, weapons and more details. Next, we will focus on The Yes nerfies of legends buffets:
Buffets and nerfs in the legends of Apex Legends
- Bulwark: Increased the rate at which Sheila picks up speed.
- Bloodhound: The cooldown of his Tactical Ability while Ultimate Ability is active has been increased to 8 seconds (from 6).
- Scout: The buffet everyone was waiting for has arrived. From now on, the cooldown of his grapple, the tactical ability, will be longer or shorter depending on the distance traveled. The minimum is 10 seconds and the maximum 35 (for which, the creators of Apex Legends, it will take a huge distance).
- Specter: Her running animations have been changed to be straighter and less crouching than before, to make it easier to hit her when shooting.
- Crypto: Crypto’s Hack drone can now open vaults if you have a vault key.
- Wolf: The range of ultimate and passive abilities has been increased from 3100 to 4500. Additionally, he now starts games with his ultimate half load.