That was a few days ago when I finally reappear they confirmed filtering both collection event aftermarket, which will be accompanied by one of the most requested features, the game crossed. All of this will come tomorrow October 6 for what it was today when we shared the patch notes where, in addition to everything that has already been mentioned here, others are commenting on a lot of changes, particularly focused on the characters, weapons and more details. Then we will focus on the small detailsbut not unimportant who have changed or implemented for this event (and they stay forever, of course):
See accumulated shield damage, anonymous mode …
- We can now see the damage an Evo Shield has racked up to decide if we change ours for that one.
- Now you can change our armor to lower armor or one that has damage.
- Now we can see a mark when we loot an enemy that will tell us if a teammate needs a specific item. And we can mark it specifically for him.
- The performance screen is a new feature that allows us to see game information in a corner of the screen: FPS, ping, and much more.
- Anonymous mode: with this mode that we can activate in the options, it allows us to hide our name and information at any time, even when they mention us as champions.
- We can now score if we need armor because if we have our Evo Shield at 0 it will be like we don’t have it.
- There are more banners placed around End of the World to improve Crypto’s ability to see nearby squads with his drone.
- Out of Limits: When we go out of Apex Legends limits , we have 30 seconds to go back. From now on, the time that we have been out will accumulate and, if we go out again, the meter will continue where it left off the last time we were off limits.
- Added option to randomly select loading screens and favorite music.
- Holographic Sprays will now remember players who liked it and display a tally for the owner of it.
- The coins you have now will not be displayed on your lobby screen , to do this you have to hover over the coin icon to see how many you have.