After presenting the campaign and the multiplayer mode of Call of Duty: Cold War Black Ops , today it was the turn of the Zombies mode. Activision presented the last of the game modes in the new installment of Call of Duty , left its first full trailer and plenty of details today. You can see it all for yourself below.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Trailer - Zombies Mode
Zombie Mode Call of Duty: Cold War Black Ops It will drink from previous episodes in its playable section, delivering a co-op experience full of speed, adrenaline and action. However, this mode will include important news like the ones you can see below.
- Weapon Rarity : In addition to the return of the Pack-a-Punch machine to transform your weapon, all weapons will have an associated rarity. The rarer they are, the greater the damage and the better the accessories. For the first time, this allows any weapon to be viable for the highest turns. Also adds more variety and fun by finding new weapons through Paywalls and the Mystery Box.
- Field Upgrades : In addition to weapons, players can cast field upgrades like passive abilities that add another layer to co-op tactics. Charge them up by killing zombies and use them in desperate times. From offensive upgrades to abilities that help dodge or heal and revive, these terrain upgrades are designed to suit any situation and style of play.
- Equipment : Around the map you can build and find deadly, tactical and support equipment. Lethal and tactical equipment is similar to multiplayer, such as frag grenades, while support equipment houses high powered offensive weapons. This is where you can place grenade launchers, turrets, or explosive bows.
- Benefit: Classic zombie perks are back with a reimagined Cold War aesthetic, including favorites like Juggernog and Speed Cola. There is no longer a limit to how many perks you can have, so go ahead and open a package, if you have points for it.
- Exfil : Rather than perish in front of the horde, Black Ops Cold War Zombies offers a new way to escape alive when you’re feeling cornered… if you so choose. If the whole team is in trouble, you can choose to flee the combat zone with the walking dead by helicopter. Although zombies spawn points connect to 11, you can expect to receive rewards if your team completes this latest offensive to survive.
As confirmed weeks ago, the story of Call of Duty: Cold War Black Ops in its Zombies mode, it is completely new. Through it, we will take on the role of Requiem Agents, an international team backed by the CIA who dives into a WWII bunker that hides many dark secrets.
Die Maschine is the title of the new story that we will be living in the Cold War Zombies mode of black operations and it will lead us to fight against supernatural elements while exploring completely new characters, both from the Requiem team and of its rivals, a Soviet team called Omega.
Updates after launch
It has been confirmed that Black Ops Cold War’s Zombies Mode will offer free updates after launch . This way, it looks like the seasons will not only affect Warzone and Multiplayer, but will have some sort of influence on Zombies Mode.
In response to this news, it has also been confirmed that Zombies Mode will be tied to the Battle Pass . Thus, it seems that one can progress in this area simply by playing Zombies mode. We can’t wait to hear more details as the release date approaches.
Black Ops Cold War’s Zombies mode also confirmed cross-play , like the rest of the work. Since the rest of the new Call of Duty has intergenerational cross-play, hopefully in Zombies mode we can play with friends who have the game on other platforms, whatever they are.
We remind you that during Warzone Yes Modern Warfare received season 6 on September 29, Cold War of Black Operations It will only land on November 11 on all current and new generation platforms. Despite this, during the month of October we will be able to test a free and open multiplayer beta. You can consult all the details and dates via this same link.