ESIC has already made official decisions over coaches who cheated in CS: GO.
It looks like we’ve seen the end of the CS: GO trainer bug. It has been going on for several weeks and the result of the work carried out by the Esports Integrity Commission is finally appearing.
Recall that the ESL banned three coaches in their tournaments. ESIC decided to banish 37 people.
Bans up to 3 years for professional games
ESIC has secured over 25,000 demos, the first official decisions have already appeared. The shortest ban is slightly less than 4 months. The longest is a suspension for 3 years. As we read in the statement, 20% of all demos have been checked at the moment, but the committee believed that it was enough to impose penalties in the most visible cases. Who was punished?
- Twista (iGame.com): 15.75msc
- casle (maquinas): 10msc
- dinamito (Furious Gamer): 10msc
- ArnoZ1K4 (Evidence): 10msc
- Rejin (Tricked): 19.8msc
- glouDH (Freestyle): 10msc
- prd (Neverest): 10msc
- nook (QB Fire): 7.5msc
- rikz (DETONA): 10msc
- Apoka (LG/INTZ/BOOM): 5.4msc
- MechanoGun (Hard Legion): 36msc
- hellpopovich (9z): 10msc
- fuRy^ (DreamEaters): 7.5msc
- Solaar (Syman/k23): 10msc
- HUNDEN (Heroic): 8msc
- dead (SK/MiBR): 6.5msc
- guerri (Furia): 4msc
- pita (NiP): 10msc
- AKIMOV (Hard Legion): 7.5msc
- F_1N (Gambit Youngsters): 8.75msc
- ellllll (Imperial/paiN): 10msc
- peu (W7M): 5msc
- RobbaN (FaZe Clan): 5.5msc
- Loord (Kinguin/Aristocracy): 6msc
- ToH1o (Ex-Outlaws/Windigo): 10msc
- Andi (NAVI): 10msc
- pepik (eSuba): 10msc
- B1GGY (Heretics): 7.5msc
- chrille (Epsilon/Red Reserve): 10msc
- starix (NAVI): 10msc
- ave (North): 10msc
- rosey (Nordavind): 10msc
- LMBT_R (Hellraisers/forZe): 7.5msc
- FeTiSh (Heroic): 3.75msc
- miNIr0x (AGO) 3.75msc
- pNshr (SKADE): 3.75msc
- ruggah (Dignitas): 3.75msc
The penalties are really severe. The coach of the Hard Legion team received the greatest amount during the mentioned 36 months. What exactly does this entail?
Poles are also banned. Their statements are below.
What’s next? Probably ESIC will continue to analyze the demos calmly, but it’s rather behind the scenes. For now, the situation is considered closed. The bug was fixed and people using the bug were punished.