A popular game once again recreated in Minecraft.
Recently, the game Among Us, published by InnerSloth, has become an undeniable hit. The title gained popularity thanks to streamers, but also because it is a great proposition for playing with friends. With such great publicity, the Minecraft version was just a matter of time. One of the players decided to take on this task and created the Among Us version from cubic blocks.
Among Us in the Minecraft world
A user with the nickname FietjeGold published a video on Reddit, where in the world of Minecraft he recently mapped the incredibly popular Among Us. In the original, in the group of players there is a lying imposter whose aim is to kill the rest of the companions.
It is the same in the version built of blocks, where a group of people is closed in 9 rooms. They have 6 weapons at their disposal, including sword or crossbow. The goal is simple – 6 players are tasked with finding out which one is the killer.
The map can be downloaded from this link and the installation instructions are below.
- Please download the latest version from the link above.
- Then you have to extract the zip file and put the Clueblo folder in the “saves” folder in the game files (if you want to play locally) or set this map as a server save.
- Next, you will need to make sure that all players are using a resource pack called “Add_to_your_resource_pack_folder.zip from the zip pack”. The best way to do this is to set it as your server resource pack.
- If you experience any problems after adding a map, please reset the game or the server.
- If a player only sees watches in their inventory, they do not have the resource pack properly installed.
How to play? At the beginning of the map, there is a button that explains all the rules when pressed.