Update 14.10 Fortnite brought with it a good handful of news that swayed not only from content that Epic Games revealed publicly , but from the leaks about the future of battle royale that dataminers have achieved by delving into the lines of patch code mentioned. This is why the gaming community is always used to looking to the future and, precisely, it has already emerged. the first clues about some possible changes that would arrive with version 14.20 of Fortnite.
And, although we still don’t know when this update will arrive or what general content it will bring, the truth is that we can already see on the board by Trello of Fortnite what are the bugs of the game Epic Games plans to fix future ones. fixes that I am posting for it. That way, if we take a look at the list that we will share next , we will realize that some of them have been causing headaches in the gaming community at times for quite some time:
- Heroes’ Park and Ghost House do not appear as uncovered locations after visiting
- Hang gliding speed is reduced under certain circumstances
- Some replays are not recorded on PlayStation 4
- Featured Fishing Spots May Disappear On PC With Minimum Graphics Options
- Featured fishing spots show inconsistent visibility on Nintendo Switch and Android
- Self-shot does not work with Wolverines on Android
Finally and in order to complete the information that we wanted to share with you all in the same direction, we can only remind you that in Areajugones We will be very attentive to the next steps that you will take Fortnite with the objective of bringing you all the important news that comes up in relation to its season 4.