It looks like we should be getting our first major patch since the release of Chapter 2 of Season 4! This could be great news, as the map hasn’t received many changes, and some additional updates would be welcome. As Epic seems to have stopped giving out all update details, we’ve decided to compile our very own Fortnite 14.10 Patch Notes! We will attempt to collect all changes, updates, and bug fixes made in the patch. It should be a relatively normal fix where we will have various challenges and additions that we can expect. the game in the coming weeks.
Patch release date and time
The Fortnite Season 14.10 patch has NOT been officially announced, but will likely release on August 9 at 4 a.m. ET (8 a.m. UTC)! You can expect at least a few hours of downtime after the update has started.
Unofficial patch notes 14.10
Here is where we’ll detail all of the updates and changes that have been added to the game that haven’t been covered by Epic. If you’re looking for any leaked skins, we’ll take a look at them in detail here.
While the fix is not available, there are a few things that we do know that are very likely to happen in the game in Season 4. We will be looking at it below, however, nothing is confirmed, so it is possible that it be added in future updates. or not at all!
Possible: Midas and Vendetta Fish
Although the Midas and Vedetta fish have images in the files and associated channels, they are still not in the game. Based on the Fortnite China promotional image, it looks like they should be swimming in it soon. water! The Vendetta Flopper when eaten will mark a nearby enemy, which is a pretty powerful ability and could be very useful. The Midas Flopper is supposed to turn your inventory into gold, which means all of your weapons will become legendary! Since the Midas Flopper is particularly strong, I imagine it will be quite rare like the mythical goldfish.
Possible: new bosses
With all the new little POIs added to the game, you can probably expect other heroes to start taking their place on the map. While we don’t know who is next to the Install Shop, it will likely be one of the already existing locations. I would expect it to be similar to Doctor Doom and the way he took over Pleasant Park. Don’t be surprised if She-Hulk takes over Retail Row, or if we finally have Tony Stark at the agency!
We know more bosses are coming because a lot of their abilities were discovered in the files. It looks like there will be Iron Man, Black Panther, She-Hulk (maybe the regular Hulk?), Storm, Thor, and Wolverine at some point. They will all apparently be similar to Doctor Doom where you can fight them and use some of their powers in the game.
Fortnite Patch 14.10 bug fixes
These were taken from the Trello which shows all of the stuff Epic is working on in terms of bugs.
- It seems that even though the Licensed Audio settings were disabled in the game, you could still hear it sometimes if you were outside the vehicle. This should now be fixed and properly disable audio if the setting is checked.
Battle Royale issues
- Glider audio was sometimes missing from the opponent’s glider. This will ensure that they can meet you without notifying you. We hope this should be fixed in the update.
- Players were unable to consume or throw fish while seated in the passenger seat of a car .
- Using the Bifrost Glow Contrail in a match would result in drops in FPS.
- Supply Drops sometimes did not disappear from the map after opening and persisted in the map and minimap.
- When copying multiple grid-based objects and collapsed objects, the collapsed object sometimes reverts to its original size.